[pct-l] ogo instead of pocketmail?

I don't have one handy, but I bet regular cell  phone service maps have just
about the same blank spots; I'm sure they're  basically the same towers. Long
term, Ogo will have the same coverage as cell  phones, because ATT is not
going to build a new system for Ogo; it's possibly  just some new hardware added
to tower sites, or maybe just new software added to  the sites.
    Will they come up with a cell phone/Ogo combo soon?  Stand by and get yer
wallets ready.
    I downloaded the Ogo manual for specs. The weight  is 6 oz, 2 less than a
PocketMail; that's surprising, but good! Although I won't  be buying one, my
remaining question is where does the Ogo fit into the Cingular  & ATT merger;
there's no mention of that on the Ogo site.

Bob
Big  Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of  Texas)