[pct-l] PCT Hikers per Capita

I agree with the San Gabriel Wilderness area and would
add Sheep Mountain Wilderness Area both North of LA
metro.  Cucamonga Wilderness would also be (but
barely) within the hour range of LA Metro.  The
Wilderness I don't buy is the San Bernardino
Wilderness - there are two wilderness areas in San
Bernardino National Forest - San Gorgonio and San
Jacinto but neither is within an Hour of LA and there
is NO wilderness called San Bernardino.

Just throwing names around having nothing better to do
than fighting over name designations

Duane - Shutterbug