[pct-l] News links

I don't get it. How does Google infringe copyrights? If you're
referring to the little snippet from the page they link to, such a
short excerpt falls under fair use.

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add