Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:35:41 -0800
From: "Shamli Tarbell" <galletamonster@hotmail.com>
Subject: [pct-l] Dehydrators
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net

wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a dehydrator?  we've
called
and found out they're selling at walmart for $40 and ace hardware for
between $40 and $120.  any particular brands people recommend or
features to
look for?  also any good websites for directions on how to use them and
what
to make, etc?