[pct-l] PCT Hikers per capita

>>Boulder Colorado (pop: 105,000) has at least five
>>accomplished PCT thru-hikers that I know of, or have
>>met. Three of us are regular contributers to this
list.

Well Chuckie, it is debatable how accomplished  I am
and though I contribute regularly, it is debateable
how informative my posts are. :-)

On a semi-serious note:

Still gotta give you a CD from the thru-hike! You are
in it twice. Literally ran by your house a couple of
times (at my slow, plodding pace ;D) and did not see
your truck/no one seemed to be home.

Time flies to say the least..have to run by again
soon.

Mags (Boulderite, PCTer, good beer swiller)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com