[pct-l] A What if question

It has been a very dry winter so far up in Washington.  I went up to Rainier on New Years Eve/Day and didn't get snow deep enough to snowshoe on until near 5500 ft.  The ski resorts at Snoqualmie Pass are, I believe, still not open.  Those at Stevens Pass are partially open, but the skiing is supposed to be pretty rotten.

So, depending on future patterns, perhaps jumping up to Manning and heading south would be reasonable.  Personally, I wouldn't do it.

Suge
Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett