[pct-l] Olympus Stylus Digitial camera

>>Good to know that the digital version of the stylus
is >>still tough like
>>the film version. My film Stylus is nearly
>>unbreakable.; I've had it since 1997.

That is why I went with the digital version; the film
version was so reliable for me!

Still have the camera. Used it on the PCT with slide
film. Scanned in 350 or so pics. Vowed to NEVER scan
in that many pics again! :D

If anyone wants to take a gander at the PCT photos go
to:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/pmagspct02

Slide film is superior to digital in terms of large
format quality..BUT, find it far easier to share my
pics with digital and far easier to do presentations
with digital.  YMMV.

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com