[pct-l] sharing a sleeping bag

Hi,

I hike with my beloved and we very seldomly zip our bags together. We have
done so only once on the JMT last year, when we were holed up for a whole
day due to snow. At that time we had lots of clothes on and were doing a
game (hangman, I think) and we were not sleeping.
We absolutely cannot sleep in a two person bag. I roll over ten to fifteen
times a night and wake up my partner every single time, when we share a
bag. Oddly, we don't have that problem at home at all.
Also: in our experience the bag feels a lot colder, even with the shared
body heat. As we have mummies, we have a sort of flap in between our
heads, as Jardine recommends. It still feels colder.

Saskia