[pct-l] sharing a sleeping bag

If I remember correctly, ray jardine recommends doing this in his PCT
handbook.  he suggests that it will save weight to use one blanket for
two people.  if you haven't read his book, I highly recomend it.  Since
the PCT book is out of print, if you can;t find it, just get "Beyond
Backpacking".  You can find the book and plans for a 2 person quilt on
his site:
http://www.rayjardine.com/index.shtml