[pct-l] Yogi's Guide - don't leave home without them

Go to www.pcthandbook.com

You can order it there by PayPal, or you can print an order form and mail the form with a check.  I go to the Post Office every day, so as soon as I get your order, the book will be in the mail.

Yes, I'll have some at the Kickoff, but I'd recommend getting the book now.  There's a lot of good planning info in the book, and it's not just my ideas.  Several 2002 and 2003 PCT hikers contributed their thoughts to the book.  I intentionally included viewpoints which differ from mine.  I've always been irritated by books that give ONE WAY to do something.  My book gives different hiker opinions on many topics.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Monty Tam <metam01@earthlink.net> wrote:

Yogi

How do we get your book? (When, Price, Address and other instructions)
Will there still be a few at the KickOff too?

Monty