[pct-l] Happy New Years to all

In a message dated 12/31/2004 2:56:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
n.ruiz@verizon.net writes:

> Remembering,,,,,!wehere ever you go,when ever you go &when ever your
> comeing bact ,,,!tell somebody,I call it the 1,2,&3s rule,this way we all know
> where your at,and in case there is something unexpected arrives.....! somebody
> knows where your at ,,,!"

Wow, that sounds so familar.  I had a girlfriend once that told me when and
where she was going and when she'd be back.  Thing is, she never came back!

Even though I was heart broken at the time, it turned out OK.  That's when I
started hiking and the rest is history.  I have to thank her sometime.

Happy New Year.

Sly