From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of toby woodard
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 11:51 AM
To: PCT-L
Subject: [BULK] - [pct-l] adapting to heat

I live in Massachusetts and am planning a PCT thru-hike, starting right
after the kick-off.  I'm very worried about adapting to that intense
heat in S. Cal.  Any suggestions?
Son of BillyGoat
*
*
*
The most exquisitely wonderful and comforting experience a man can have
in his lifetime is the opportunity to smell the aromatically rich and
intoxicating bouquet that eminates as the scent of a beautiful woman
upon her first waking in the morning.