[pct-l] Where to hike in Washington

Nick,

I live about 25 miles north of Bellevue.
The closest PCT crossing is a Snoqualmie Pass.
It is outside of  your 30 mile radius.
Depending on the snow, it could be a problem between
postholing and exposure north of Snoqualmie Pass

There are several other lowland hikes
that fall withing your request:

     West Tiger 3
      Rattlesnake Ledge
      Little SI
      Mt Si

Depending on your schedule ( and the weather ) I could be available
to go hiking with you.

After doing much of nothing the last two years, I may be doing some
temp Contracting work that would interfere with helping you out.

Mike

I am visiting the Bellevue, WA area in January 2005 from England and
would like to do a hike on a mountain trail. Can anyone please
recommend:

(a) a good hike within a 20-30 mile radius of Bellevue;
(b) a good hike along the Pacific Crest Trail which is nearest to Bellevue;
(c)  a private guide or group that could accompany me on such a hike.

--
http://www.engel.org/ihwm  (Courtesy of my friend Glenn Engel)

"I hike alone sometimes.Its during these            Mike Aken
solo hikes that the number of  arrogant             N7OUJ
and ignorant people I have  to deal
with is reduced to one".
                         Jack Hampson