[BULK] - Re: [BULK] - Re: [pct-l] Lunar Solo tent - condensation

Well... Even when it's a moderately warm temp around here, you will still
have condensation, even in the Slickrock and the Tarptent. Keeping your
stuff dry in very humid air, even when it is hot, is hard.

Your standards change, though. When it is not raining, the drops of
condensation are not propelled in your face by the raindrops on the tent
fabric, so I'm not complaining and it's a good night... :-)

Saskia

> From: "Mike Saenz" <msaenz@mve-architects.com>

 Correct me if I'm wrong, but humidity isn't so much