[pct-l] Pacific Northwest Trail

I agree with Roni when he said, "No one should attempt
hiking all three trails just so he or
she could call themselfs triple crowners."

That would be the utmost in self-imposed misery.

It would take a very, very, very stubborn person to
hike all three -- or any one -- of these trails JUST
to call themselves a triple-crowner.

Just like I enjoyed saying on the PCT:  there's no
prize waiting at the end of this hike.  You do it
because you enjoy it.  For that reason, I really do
think that most triple-crowners probably LOVE to hike.
 Maybe there are a few stubborn people who've done it
just to say they've done it, but that's little reward
for a lot of hard work.

Nocona