[BULK] - Re: [pct-l] Lunar Solo tent - condensation

I'd agree with #1.
#2, however, conflicts with #1- in that- if you have a very well
ventilated tent and the temps don't get too low, you won't condensate.
#5: NOW I know why I always get wet when I pitch my tent IN a lake...
#7- As most of y'all know, I have a TNF Slickrock. Probably the most
well ventilated tent I've seen. Not great in windy conditions, cuz the
side vents behind it's vestivbule wings scoop the wind and drive it
inside...but I NEVER get condesation inside this tent!

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m