[pct-l] David Horton and Catra

When these two start in early June, they'll catch up with those ahead of
them in short order. Start any sooner and the passes and trail would be too
hard to cover in the snow.

John Vonhof
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my website