[pct-l] David Horton and Catra

>>It will be hard for David, regardless of how many
>>friends he has, to do the
>>PCT in the same manner he did on the AT. He will
almost >>always have to carry
>>more gear then he ever did on the AT.

That is what I was curious about! Starting in June in
the Mojave? A little warm to say the least!

Then there is the logistics of the High Sierra and the
isolated stretches in Oregon and Washington.  Add in
the fact that Horton is used to Eastern trails..will
be interesting.

Suspect that a very high mileage fastpack will be a
bit easier to manage than a suppported attempt. Very
curious to see how this all pans out.

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com