[pct-l] Women's speed record?

I posted the speed attempt info on an ultra list
because thought it may be of interst there as well.

In any case, had an inquiry on what was the speed
record by a woman. I have no idea myself.

Though Rocekt Girl did it quite fast in 2002, due to
her private nature it has not been confirmed. Curious
what the "official" speed record is for a woman?

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com