[pct-l] The "A-plus" Tree

In 2002, I too, was excited to lay me eyes upon "The A Tree". That year, thru-hikers and section hikers alike spread rumors about the most famous of trees: that it was "easily the most exciting attraction on the entire Pacific Crest Trail!" With each footstep, I grew more and
more eager to finally see it. When I got there, I realized, to my dismay, that the joke was on me. This, of course, didn't stop me from informing southbounders that it was easily the most exciting attraction on the enire PCT!!! I'm sure that they, in turn, passed the message onto any nobo's behind me (the few there were, anyway). Truthfully, I'm with Mr Setzer on this one: call it, at the very most, the "A-minus Tree". But I'm giving it a D, and only for the humor it created.

Still, Deems, I fully recommend seeing it. Enjoy the hike in.

-Chuckie

-Deems

Steve Setzer