[pct-l] Alcohol stoves, and the Pika stove

I live along the PCT in northern California, and want to share some tips I've learned about ultralight alcohol stoves and building them with other long trail hikers. I don't sell stoves, but I share my info freely. My website shows how to build my personal design, the Pika stove; and the jigs for cutting cans that I've designed will help you build any stove found on the net very easily. There's also quite a bit of alchol stove tricks, safety, fuel, stove theory, and thruhike hints listed on the site. I'm an ALDHAwest and PCTA member, longtime AT,CDT, PCT section hiker, and wanted to share a little bit of what I've learned about ultralight stoves to others out there on the e-trail. Some of you have seen me at the last two ALDHAw gatherings.Winter is upon us, and it's a great time to build your own stove for next year's trail adventures. Hikon.
http://users.sisqtel.net/losthiker/pikastove/