[pct-l] Wet feet and blisters

Thanks Ken,

I have been wearing trail running shoes and sock liners while hiking since 2001, but have always forded streams while barefoot.  This coming season will include a I-R section hike with multiple water crossings, so your advice is much appreciated.  BTW, did you try using duct tape on sensitive foot areas while in the desert?

Thanks again,

Leo.