[BULK] - [pct-l] hands free umbrella?

It handled all of the wind great.....Low profile and two guy lines made
it very secure.  I'm making a lighter one now with the same
strength.....
Just as most thru hikers, I just ended up ditching all of my
extras......But I sure wish I had it in Washington for the monsoon!

On Nov 30, 2004, at 5:03 PM, Mike Saenz wrote:
> Who has the pics from last ADZPCTKO with that guy's sun shade
> invention?
> Simple tubing and nylon. Looked great (though we all wondered what
> would
> happen when the wind hit it...)

I think you are talking about Sycamore:

    http://www.pbase.com/gwright/image/31039964

I understand he ditched it somewhere around the San Jacinto's due to
the wind problems.