[pct-l] Only In So.CA

Only in So.CA.
We had a great hike Saturday the 19th from Red Box to Valley Forge
Campground 6 MI RT. We had a pleasant surprise. We were joined by a couple  who came in
a chauffeur driven limousine . They had tailor made Alpine hiking  clothes
Their dog a reddish Lab called Rooster played with my dog  Heidi all the way up
and down the trail covered with maple and oak leaves. Zap  my other dog was a
little jealous. The streams were running all the way, weather  was great. The
chauffeur waited at the trail head for four  hours.
Only in So. Ca. can  this happen
On Thanksgivings Day I wanted to check out the inky dinky road leading to
Santiago Peak via Holy Jim Trail   If your ever constipated  go on this road it
better then taking  an exlax. The road received heavy  rains on Sunday the
20th and I was afraid it was not passable. I wanted to see  the snow which fell
that Sunday on top of Mt. Santiago a fifteen mile hike on Friday the  day after
Thanksgivings.   Snow  is a rare occasion in this area.
While driving up Thanksgivings Day I notice that a four wheeler did not  make
a turn and was hanging over an embankment. I figured the owner was going to
get a tow truck.
On my way up  again Friday morning to Holy Jim trail head I went passed the
four wheeler again  all the windows were smashed out. I figured that par here
in S. CA. On my returning that night after peaking  Santiago the  four wheeler
was rolled over the embankment totaling the vehicle. I estimate the  vehicle
to be worth at lease 25,000 dollars. Only in So. CA
Lonetail