[pct-l] Nuplse North Face Jacket

That jacket seems kinda heavy.  Its probably tough, since its North
Face, but 3.0 lbs is as heavy as my zero degree sleeping bag.  Here is
a very warm down jacket for 1/3 the weight:
http://www.nunatakusa.com/down_sweater_skaha.html

I have not worn mine in 5 degree weather, but its really been too warm
for pretty much all weather that I've been in (20 degrees or warmer).

peace,
dude