[pct-l] California Coastal Trail Experience?

Hi.  I know it's not the PCT, but I'm just curious if
anybody out there has any California Coastal Trail
experience (specifically from SanFran to the Oregon
Border).  I heard about the Wookie and Island Mama's
hike this summer, and I thought it might be cool to
spend a few weeks of it on during my Christmas break
from school.  Anybody know of any resources or have
any experience/knowledge to share off-list?

thanks,
Garret "the Onion" Christensen