[pct-l] pot/cup combo

I'm not familiar with the Evernew Titanium teapot,  I use the Evernew .9ltr Ti
pot. But for coffee I carry a separate (1oz) standard Evernew 12oz coffee cup. And
yes it burns my lips if I'm not aware. I cool my coffee down enuf now before
I use it. I drilled the handle out for better grip, it was slippery.  The
drilling took a full saturday morning, and Ti is very tuff to drill or cut.
So I carry a Ti cup and Ti pot, and lexan spoon. I guard my spoon from rodents!!  I've
always been partial to the MSR Titan, but I wonder if the smaller diameter
bottom will increase fuel use since the flames will wrap upward easier. Same
scenario with the Snow Peaks, they are similar. I've felt with ti pots, the
1.3 ltr evernew, with a larger bottom, and only 1oz more wt might be the
best system when considering fuel wt used overall for boiling; it takes a bit
less fuel to boil, and/or boils in less time. I have both, and as usual take
the little one!  But then a 12" aluminum plate that would hold 2-3 cups
water would boil the fastest, but be impractical. Engineering, execution,
and philosophy on the same subject seem to take different paths..I too,
wonder what the crowd will say..

  http://users.sisqtel.net/losthiker/pikastove/windscreen.jpg  My system