[pct-l] Instant coffee tastes awful??

 This is the method I use, on occasion some floaties
remain after tapping the the pot with my spork but
they are easily picked out or just swallowed on slow
mornings.  I live at 9000 feet and make my coffee
every morning with a french press, the longer you wait
for the coffee to cool the more grounds that settle
and the less likely lips are burned.

On the trail I've found tea bags to be a good
alternative to coffee, light, easy to make, easy to
clean up and the right combination of sunny day and a
cold creek can turn into iced tea.  To bad they don't
make coffee bags...

Enjoy,
gullimitte