[pct-l] Thru-hiking saves you money!

>>>Alistair wrote: $3679 is the total for 2 people. So about $1840 each which is about $10 each per day for our 6 month journey.

As if there weren't already enough, this is another reason why a thru-hike is so appealing! They're cheap. Food is necessary whether you're thru-hiking or not, so you can knock that expense off too! In the end, especially if you can escape paying rent during your hike (sorry, homeowners), thru-hiking saves you money!

-Chuckie

"I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather did, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..."