[pct-l] Re: Who is thru hiking in '05?

My girlfriend (Miriam) and I (Shane) will be
heading out from the flatlands of Ohio to kick up
some trail dirt, but at this point, I think the
logistics won't allow us to attend the kick off.
Of course, I first have to heal a few broken ribs
before April rolls around!  *Shaking Fist* Damn
you gravity!!!

Shane

<<I wanted to put this posting up to find out who
will be attempting a
thru hike in '05. My name is Terry Thompson, I'm
40 and I live in San
Diego. I am planning on attending the kick off.
So who else is going,
are you planning on attending the kick off?

cheers,

Terry>>