[pct-l] Thru-hikers and finish dates

I will be posting a couple more entries, but no, they
weren't able to complete the final 300 miles this
year. The weather was just too bad, and I think they
were really tired and ready to get home and rest.

But they are definitely planning on going back out
there to finish at some point, and I'm sure she'll
post a journal of that hike when they do it.

Waterfall

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0881505986/qid=1085490127/sr=1

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0972903801/qid=1085490159/sr=1

=====