[pct-l] PCT-L wiki

Chance started a wiki this year, primarily for trail angel info, but also
for trail conditions. I think I was the only one to post to it besides
Chance. It is now gone. We found most users will post to PCT-L, or maybe
even send an email to someone for posting, but are not interested in posting
to a wiki or BBS. Looking at the PCTA's own trail conditions page shows that
the info here on PCT-L is much more comprehensive.

This year I started compiling water reports, prowling this list, the PCTA
site, numerous trail journals, and thankfully getting detailed emails from
several concerned hikers. I still have this at www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater.
I've been wanting to move it to another venue, and have tentative approval
to move it to the PCTA site, but have not had the time to format it so it is
easy for several moderators besides myself to maintain while protecting the
data points from change.

If there's a way to do this on the wiki, let me know how I can help. Still,
I would not expect a lot of users to post there.

Bill "AsABat" Jeffrey