[pct-l] affording a thru-hike

>>  Don't spend all your money on that girlfriend.

Ouch! :D

Yogi...I don't think you read the e-mail too closely.
As I said, many..many..many things are going on in my
life. One of which is indeed the S.O.

I am just very happy with my life right now. The S.O
is a  component of it..but more importantly I just
like the life I created for myself. Don't need to
escape for 5 months..maybe escape for one or two
months. :-)  The CDT is on my mind..but AFTER the CDT
is on my mind too.

As I said, this cycle of working hard and playing hard
may be altered to working less hard and playing less
hard. As Bob said "24 years of hiking every summer
ain't too bad". Works for Chris, too. May work for me.

And, as I also said" Ah...decisions".

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com