[pct-l] Go Lite Continuum Pack

 I have a Golite catalog, not handy, but recall that the Continuum is not one
of the Golite packs suitable for multi-day hikes. It's probably a day hike,
running, hydration, or climbing pack; he should be able to figure that out with
a careful study of the catalog.
    I know the Golite Trek is the one that seemed most suitable to me; it
weighs 2 lbs; and I even saw one in the Whole Earth Provision store in Dallas
week before last, on sale. It's not suitable for loads over 30 lbs, which
probably means it's going to start hanging off your shoulders at 25 lbs. In the
desert, like Big Bend where I live and hike, most hikers are going to be at 30 lbs
with a full load of water for those 20-30 mile waterless sections, one place
43 miles as I recall.

Bob
Big Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of Texas)