[pct-l] Running verses Hikeing,,,,!

Hey Doctor Brain storm, there is a lot of difference between running & hikeing,its harder to tun than hike,what I mean ,is that you useing more energy running,you got to be in shape and train to run,they are two different catagories,its like lifting weight,you got to work at it and train,physically,you got to be healthy to hike,good legs too,carrying a back pack too take a lot of strengh,the differance is that your going the same distance 3-4 times faster, I ran 30 years ago,{marathons} I quit some 25 years ago,but I could hike and did a lot,now I cant run across the street,but still hike,,,   H L "the BULL"