[pct-l] backpacking socks

> I'm looking for a good trail sock.  Does anyone have a recommendation?

I really like Wright Socks.  They are double socks with both layers
being coolmax, or the inner sock being coolmax and the outer layer
being wool.  They are lowest bulk way to get two layers of sock that I
have found.  In cold weather I switch to SmartWool socks with staticX
liners.  Socks are cheap enough that you should try a number of
different socks.  They can make a real difference.

--mark