[pct-l] Tyvek Source

Thank you for the link.  However I am looking for a piece that is 9 feet by
20 feet with no seams, if possible, for an outdoor, portable screen to project
on with an LCD projector.  I know from other "house wrap" products that I have
seen in building supply stores that it can come in rolls that are 9 feet
wide.  I notice on ebay that it also comes in 3 and 4 1/2 foot widths.  Sewing two
pieces, each 4 1/2 feet wide, would be okay but the seam, of course, might
interfere with the projections.

This is for outdoor presentations at the next ADZPCTKO, since the attendence
has outgrown the Pavillion where we have shown presentations in the past.  A
friend of mine has built an aluminum framed portable screen this big, however,
using a heavy Kodak Photo paper that I believe is used for billboards and such
very large printing and silkscreening.  It is fairly durable but when a dew
hits it starts to degrade and tears easily and . . . well the idea of Tyvek
just came up from all of the other uses that we, in the backpacking community,
are familiar with.

Best regards,

Greg