[pct-l] Thoughts on Bear Spray

I had bear spray and then realized, like crampons, I would never use it.
tried to shove it in others packs and then it was left in independence at
the courtrhouse hotel.  If youy feel you need it I'm sure it is still there.

You may need it as badly as you need a hand flashlight, nalgene bottle,
therma-rest, two tshirts, etc... get my drift?

Mouse

>From: "Jeffrey J. Olson" <jjolson@uwyo.edu>
>To: "PCTA-L" <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
>Subject: [pct-l] Thoughts on Bear Spray
>Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:23:26 -0700
>
>I met up with a bear heading south up the drainage to the Rae Lakes
Basin,