[pct-l] Hot springs near Muir Trail Ranch

Gary, thanks for your response. Two backpackers I met this past summer
told me about the hot springs that you're talking about. They showed me
where they are on one of my maps, so if I decide to take the alternate
route I should be all set. I was planning to take the "squeaky" route,
though, so may have to visit another time.

Lynn