From: Jackie Fischer <jackie.fischer@comcast.net>
Sent: Oct 31, 2004 10:06 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Savant and other SOBO's

hi this is from Savant's wife - Savant (Eric) is still on the trail and will
be at Saufley's tomorrow (god willing and the creek....).  does anyone know
how many other SOBO's made it this year?  i hear Scott Williamson is almost
done (altho i know he's doing the yoyo thing, not just the SOBO thing).

thanks,

Hiker Widow (jackie)