[pct-l] ultralight packs

Hi Susan
You got my attention with a question about "Ultralight" packs.  It's
obvious you are more intelligent and probably better looking than the
average person.
I see you've gotten lots of great answers to your questions.  It's a tough
one.  My girlfriend has gone through 12 packs (really) in four years trying
to find the right one.  We're in a situation she can do that without having
to buy them all.  She hasn't found "The Pack" yet.
There's been a lot of good advise, especially from the people who agree
with me..????????????...........
No one, including myself, has gotten out of the "ME" thing and gotten into
the "Susan's pack"approach very far.
"What the H___ does that mean?"
Questions to help you. Questions to get even better advise. The Who, what,
where, when, how, and how much questions of what Susan wants.
Who will use this pack is easy unless you'll share it.
WHAT IS YOUR BASE WEIGHT?  (range for different hikes)
What kind of hiking you'll use it for?
What color?  I won't buy bright orange.
When you'll use it?  What months?
Where you'll use it?
How.  How are you going to use it?
How much?  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ How important?
There are lots more questions like these.

I used three packs this last season.  Each was good for the when, where,
and how (well two out of three) at the time.

Great topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lots of activity !!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to see the responses if you tell us all more about "Susan's Pack",
and more specifically, the answers to some more of the above questions.

Thanks for the topic

Warner Springs Monty