[pct-l] Warner Springs to Highwy 74 - Nov.13th & 14th

Well, it's back to the PCT after spending my summer in higher elevations!
Last time I left The Trail, I was in Warner Springs. I'm now facing the 43 miles to the Paradise Caf?.
I have the weekend of the 13th and 14th open for this and would like to know if anybody out on The List would care to accompany me.
Most importantly, it would be great to have someone to help shuttle vehicles between the two points.

I figure Saturday morning from the Fire Station at Warner Springs and camp on Combs Peak that evening.
Sunday it's into The Borrego and up to the 74, where a burger and a beer awaits!

Any takers?

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m