[pct-l] The Barry Murray family trip

For those who haven't read this online....DO!   It's a engrossing story that
I couldn't stop reading.  As I went along, I (a non-horse-person) became
increasingly intrigued by the courage and endurance of the horses.  Note in
particular the moment when they were ascending from Milk Creek beyond Fire
Creek Pass where a huge boulder had blocked the switchbacks.  All horses got
by except one, which fell below the trail..  It got up, regained the trail,
and CRAWLED over the boulder in order to catch up with the others.  Neat
story.