[pct-l] Animals that steal lexan spoons

I "bearbag" all the time, even if it means raising everything a foot
off the ground and a foot on all sides. I've had WAY more trouble with
little critters that go bump, scramble, and squeek in the night.

A month ago between Kennedy Meadows and Inyo NF my friend's bottle of
camp suds had the top chewed off by something. The top of a plastic
bottle containing liquid soap? Similiar to my pet dog, apparently
animals love to chew on stuff for odd reasons.

My titanium spork however, has never been lost. Probably because the
stupid thing cost me ten bucks. :-)