[pct-l] pctko

mtnned

Hi I am giving a PCT presentation Monday to a group of Boy Scouts. I am
trying to buy a copy of the Walk. Anyone know were I can get one real  fast.

Lonetrail
:

Greg,

I'm sorry I haven't written for a while, but upon seeing  your last entry
regarding the KO and its projection screen needs I  got an idea.  One of my
sponsors, Mountain Hardwear, has often  provided me with materials for my
public
presentations.  Does  the KO need anything that a major manufacturer might
be
able to  provide?

mtnned