[pct-l] JMT journal and pictures

Hi Marge,

Thank you for your comment.  As ever, you are very gracious.

It reminded me that I have not posted to the pct-l that my JMT journal is
online, along with our pictures, on http://www.xs4all.nl/~darudiva.

This time, I wrote the journal in English, so that I did not have to
translate it for the web. Transcribing it is enough of a chore. I did
translate my PCT journal of 2001, but it took me all of a year... It's
better this way. I am not a native English speaker, so you'll find some
errors of spelling and style. But I guess it's readible enough.

Groetjes,
Saskia