From: Judson Brown <judson@jeffnet.org>
Sent: Oct 26, 2004 7:21 PM
Cc: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Trail Report Section D east end

I will admit to being scared by bovines one more than one occasion. At
night, all you know is that something very large is out there...

<<Which leads to another story about a solo hiker who heard rustling outside
of her tent at night, and became panic stricken. Approaching noon the next
day, a hiker found her inside her tent, still too afraid to come out.  What
scared her so by making noise in the night?  Cows.

-=Donna=->>