[pct-l] Re: Fwd: Wanderlust Gear

Hi,

If you are looking for a Tarptent that does well in wind, the Cloudburst is
probably a better choice. We did have high winds and had to put rocks on the
stakes, as we would have had to do with any tent. But the Tarptent worked
well. No flapping. Because it is relatively open, we got handfulls of dust
and grit blown around from time to time. It also performed well in the snow:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~darudiva/source/dscn1478.htm
And http://www.xs4all.nl/~darudiva/source/dscn1479.htm
There is now an extended beak, that goes almost all the way to the ground.
That will help against the wind even more.

Saskia