[pct-l] animal ranches along the PCT

What do these ranches do with these animals? I hope they're at least humane
institutions. I can imagine the scare one would get from hearing the roar of
a lion at night having no idea that a wild animal ranch adjoins the PCT.

 Just think of the debates that would ensue if these were actually wild
lions. Yep... "Lion cannisters". These impenetrable havens would actually
also have to be your tent AND your backpack. Thank god we're not trekking
through the Serengetti and also that the sabre tooths went extinct.