[pct-l] RE: Sleeping Bags and dress code.

Never had an issue sleeping in clothes myself. I mean you're already
in a mummy bag on a sliver of insulating foam in the middle of
nowhere, so the "perfect" sleeping arrangement is out the window. You
know things aren't good when you're using a boot for a pillow. :-)

I sleep fine in clothes provided they fit me well from the getgo, and
that I don't have a belt on. Belts are too binding, and tend to cut
into my hips.

I have some fleece pants and my fleece top that I usually have with
me, and combined with  my sierra designs wild bill (which is pretty
warm and light for a synthetic), I can stay just fine down to about
20. After that my feet get cold, with my face following soon
afterwards.

But yeah.. no complaints from sleeping in my clothes here. Maybe
passing out drunk all those times I was in a band actualy helped to
condition me for the PCT?

Eric